Thursday, May 19, 2011

It Gives you Wings...

So, it's been a while since I've updated! Anyone who knows me personally has come to expect this - I'm a bit of a procrastinator. I'd been busy with school and finals, but will have a bit more free time now that it's summer. I have classes June1st - July 1st, but it shouldn't be quite as time consuming as class was last semester. Then I can return to my first love - cooking!!! And art, I've been trying to reconnect with that as well. But it all ties in with plate presentation + photography anyway.



Gardein wingies with sweet hickory BBQ sauce & homemade ranch.


My recipe of classic hot wings with bleu cheese - vegan style! My favorite.


Mango-habanero-pineapple glaze I mixed with ginger and sesame. I ended up overcomplicating the flavors & prefer it plain.


The plain mango-habanero-pineapple wingies with chives.

No comments:

Post a Comment