Thursday, July 21, 2011

Rainbow Cupcakes

I have to say, these took a ton of preparation time and effort - not to mention clean-up was not necessarily a breeze due to all the different color bowls needed. BUT, the presentation was worth it, I think. Everyone (especially kids!) at my family reunion loved them! I may make them for my little 'vendor stand' at my town social this year. This is the first time I'll have any sort of booth, for anything really. I'm making eco-friendly crafts and fashions, as well as the vegan baked goods...I'm going to sell for very cheap though - the main goal of this for me is to educate about veganism - not many in my area understand it very well. I'm going to have brochures about it, as well as maybe tape a 'business card' listing this blog and my upcoming Facebook page to my goodies.





No comments:

Post a Comment